Ethernet and industrial network convergence require expertise in OT (Operational Technology) cybersecurity. Our team of experts will help you develop your understanding of cybersecurity in an effective and pragmatic way. Our experts from the world of automation will direct you to the solutions that will efficiently deal with the inherent risks in your usage and processes.
Secure your OT – your industrial networks and your data processes – while eliminating the risk of cyberattacks thanks to a comprehensive industrial security approach
Cybersecurity is risk management. It is both technological and to do with a company’s culture. That’s what we work on with you. Technology is not the only answer. A balance between risks – costs and technology – behavior is the key to efficient and effective cybersecurity.
We provide pragmatic solutions. We design them for you and with you. Everything is done in an approach of continuous improvement to ensure the comprehensive security of the industrial system (OIVs, firewalls, diodes, intrusion detection probes, password update policy and management, stakeholder management, etc.) in compliance with international standard IEC 62443.
A&I supports you to take control of your industrial IT network through tailor-made services:
- Cyber diagnostics
- Support towards security certification
- Deployment of cybersecurity solutions (firewalls, probes, VPN access, etc.)
- Support designing architectures, equipment qualification and certification
- Integration of network supervision into classic OT tools
- Employee training or education
- A founding member of ECC4iu, formerly IU Cyber
- A contributor to the ANSSI (National Cybersecurity Agency of France) guide